Work on extending TCMImport

Jun 15, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been working on adding support for attachments and Shared Steps to the importer and wondered if this was something someone might be interested in integrating into the project. Is there a way to get involved in code development?

I also added support for selecting the WIT to use for storing the link file as in the Scrum for Team System, the "Task" WIT does not exist. Please let me know and I would be happy to share :)

Regards,

Danny

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hi Danny,

Yes I would be highly interested. I also modified the code to add WIT as "Task". I am now able to create Task and also link TestCase to Task.

Some more functionalities I want is ability to add attachments/documents, hyperlinks.

Can you please share the code if you have already worked on these.

Thanks,

Harshal

Sep 27, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hi Harshal,

I am going to get round to getting this to you when I get a minute. I just need to clear the decks :)

Danny

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Sure. That will really help me.
Thanks. I will wait for your piece of code and reply.

Thanks a ton.
-Harshal

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:49:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Work on extending TCMImport [tcmimport:359780]

Hi Harshal,
I am going to get round to getting this to you when I get a minute. I just need to clear the decks :)
Danny
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tcmimport@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email tcmimport@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Oct 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM

yes...would be desireable.

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Hi Danny

Could you please adivce if you have been able to import attachments ?and share the source code if its fine with you.

Thanks
Vijay