Migrator "stops working" when connecting to certain projects

Apr 1, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Hi,

I am trying to import my test cases using the Test Case Migrator Plus (RC2) tool but on the 3rd screen when I select the destination server and project I am getting the following error:

"Test Case Migrator Plus has stopped working" A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

When I choose to debug I don't really get much more info: An item with the same key has already been added

I did have other test cases in this project that were input using MS Test Manager but I have since deleted these and I still get the errors above.

It's important for me to state that this ONLY happens on 2 of my projects on the server, I have successfully imported the same data into several other project on the same server. I did a comparison of the projects and could not find any differences. I have also tried to delete the cache as someone suggested in another post but unfortunately this did not work for me!

The other thing to note is that the 2 projects I have having trouble with already have other test cases but they are there because they were entered via MS Test Manager.

Any suggestions/Solutions would be greatly appreciated :)

Many Thanks

Kim

Apr 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Just for info: I managed to solve this issue by using V1.0 RC1 which for some reason works on the projects that V1.0 RC2 didn't.

I don't know what changes were made in the latest version but it broke it for my projects that had existing test cases in them from Test Manager.