Error during import: TF201077

Jun 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Sorry, I know this is not the right place, but I have to know what this error means... THX
Jun 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM
I found the answer by myself within a msdn forum: => UtahTim: When I started the migration, I didn't realize we had a custom work item type called "Merge" in TFS 2008 but not at the destination TFS 2010. Now I have 200 conflicts regarding this problem: /Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.WorkItemTypeDeniedOrNotExistException/TF201077: The work item type Merge cannot be found. It may have been renamed or destroyed./96597/1 We have now created this same work item type in TFS 2010. When I click on the Advanced... button nothing happens, so the only option I have is to click the Resolve button (The Resolution Action is set to the default and only choice of 'Retry'). I don't see a way to create a rule to apply to all 200 of these errors. Resolving them one at a time is very tedious, am I missing a better way to do this? The migration is currently stopped, but restarting it only eliminates the conflicts I've set to retry. => Terry Yang: Unfortunately, the version you are using only allows you to resolve those conflicts one by one. We fixed a known bug late last week to detect and raise the WITD-not-exist conflicts in a slightly different way. The conflict type you saw in your session has been deprecated in that fix I have to wait for the next version.. THX